The Catholic Climate Project is an intergenerational initiative by organizations and individuals across the U.S. Catholic community unified by the call to care for our common home and act on climate change in spirit, word and deed.
We seek to transform hearts and minds to elevate a unified call across the Church and the nation, to commit to and manifest the ambitious climate solutions we all need to care for our common home and future.
Our leadership team includes:
- Jose Aguto, Catholic Climate Covenant (Co-Chair, Catholic Climate Project)
- Paz Artaza-Regan, Catholic Climate Covenant
- Ray Burnell, California Catholic Conference
- Marianne Comfort, Sisters of Mercy
- Brenna Davis, Ignatian Solidarity Network
- Lauren DeSmit, Bon Secours (Co-Chair, Catholic Climate Project)
- Luke Henkel, Laudato Si’ Generation
- Kayla Jacobs, Diocese of Joliet
- Paul Jarzembowski, U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, Youth and Young Adult Ministry
- Aaron Salzman, Laudato Si’ Generation, Catholic Divestment Network
- Claire Sanfilippo, Catholic Charities, Archdiocese of Washington
- Nicholas Stein, Bon Secours
- Michael Terrien, Catholic Association of Diocesan Ecumenical and Interreligious Officers
- Anna Wagner, Global Catholic Climate Movement
As a new initiative, we wish to learn from and partner with you on how we together can improve and grow. Are you interested in participating and sharing as an individual or institution? If so, please fill out the form on this page, or contact us at email@example.com.